ONE Elite Staffing is seeking a training coordinator to join our client’s team. If you have good speaking skills and are not afraid to be in front of large audiences, this may be the job for you.
- Plans training courses and sessions.
- Design and organize orientation and training.
- Prepares training programs.
- Deliver training courses.
- Provides leadership and training to staff.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Screen, hire, and assign workers to positions based on qualifications.
- BS degree in Training, HR or related field.
- At least three years of experience in providing instruction to a group of people.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software.
Application Process Includes:
- Must pass a background investigation with no FELONY or Class A/B MISDEMEANOR convictions.
- Must pass a drug screening.