ONE Elite Staffing is seeking a caseworker to join our client’s team.
- Perform assessments on all applicants for programs eligibility.
- Provide case management services to clients enrolled in the program.
- Collaborate with other community providers.
- Participate in case conferences.
- Accurately maintain paper files for clients enrolled in the program.
- Document all case notes, links to services, and treatments in HMIS.
- Maintain positive relationships with landlords and other providers.
- Prepare all reports that are required in a timely fashion.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or related field.
- Three to five years of equivalent experience in social services field.
- Excellent and written and oral communications skills.
- Strong computer skill required (e.g. ability to create and track budgets in Microsoft Excel).
- Prior experience with HUD’s Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) strongly preferred.
Application Process Includes:
- Ability to pass a background check with no FELONY or Class A/B MISDEMEANOR convictions.
- Drug test.