Accounts Payable Specialist
To support the Accounting Department and the Accounts Payable Team with Accounts Payable payments (including check printing, creating EFT files, and credit card payments), Provide Backup to the AP Manager in the event of their (including manual invoice entry, void and purging payment activity, and creating credit memos) , Process MSO EOB’s and payments, review and research of Accounts Payable documents, and the processing of Accounts Payable transactions.
A segregation of duty is necessary to ensure a clear checks and balance within the Accounts Payable Department and therefore, this position will exclude maintaining or updating vendor profiles including bank changes and activity.
- Approving and creating invoices, check request, and expense request within the Purchasing System.
- Completing all payment related activity for the Account Payable Department.
- Accounts Payable Manager alternate for approvals in the Purchasing System.
- Accurate and correct data entry within the Accounts Payable and Purchasing Software.
- Match purchase order receipts accurately to invoices and process for payment.
- Compile all supporting documentation for vendor payments
- Upload payment documentation and backup in the appropriate folder each time payment is made
- Process MSO EOB’s weekly
- Create MSO payments weekly.
- Process and Scan Invoices into the appropriate Folders
- Assist A/P Manager with monthly duties and special projects.
- Monthly Review of the Accounts Payable bank statement for missed invoices